Reporting to the Technical Support is responsible to ensure and provide engineering and technical support to the area sales managers, distributors and customers in key market segments supporting the selling of all products, applications, solutions and services covered by the company’s brands and products portfolio.
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITIES
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Mechanical or Electronics Engineering graduate (or equivalent).
- Assists in the preparation of technical documents, brochures, and catalogues to provide to customers a world class response.
- Professionally dealing with, product, price & availability enquiries, requests, web caps.
- Prepare technical Non-Standard Pumps, Parts, Drive motors and accessories as per Distributor’s or Customer’s requirements.
- Competent knowledge of product features advantages and benefits, and be able to professionally represent these to the customer
- Understand the customers’ requirements either communicated via phone, e mail or other media.
- Prepares Cost Estimates for all Technical requirements needed by the Sales group after conducting a technical and commercial review of customer specifications and terms and conditions.
- Activate the contracts reviewing technical and quality issues (technical specification, testing requirements, etc)
- Proven abilities to develop and maintain strong external and internal relationships.
- Customer and Service orientation, handling customer issues if and when these arise.
- Teamwork and the ability to actively engage and influence others.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and other related software.
- Produce basic CRM quotations, creating CRM opportunities
- Understand and complies with legal, ethical, and regulatory policies.
- Fluent in Catalan and Spanish - both oral and written. Good Level of English. Portuguese is a plus.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position –
- Knowledge of different kind of product, clients and sales environment in the own market.
- Comfortable with working in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Ability to build trust and maintaining long-term relationships. Being able to build trustworthy partnership.
- Proactively anticipate problems and provide solutions.
- Create and be accountable for all clients’ proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following company procedures.
- Pumps knowledge desirable
En caso de estar interesados/as, pueden enviar sus CV a: Spain@xyleminc.com